1. People's Campus was established
A.D. as a non-profit institution committed to quality management education for all.
2. Students are required to enter the campus premises before 6:25 AM and must remain in
till 10:45 AM.
3. Campus shall specify the total cost of ... yrs
... Program as per campus rules and regulations at the time
This amount may be paid on different installments each year.
Scholarships will be awarded to the deserving students as per campus rules in addition to
quota. Students are required to pay all fees and costs within the date specified by campus.
4. Students must attend all the internal examinations consisting of the followings. The
who fail to attend the exam will be deprived from all the facilities provided by the campus.
First-Term Exam: After completion of 30% of courses, 3 Hours written exams with 60 full
Second-Term Exam: After completion of 50% of courses, 3 Hours written exams with 60 full
Pre-board Exam: After completion of all courses, 3 Hours written exams with 100 full
5. Campus has specified the dress code(uniform). Students are required to wear the uniform
the time on campus.
6. All Students will be issued identity card and must be renewed each year. Students should
identity cards on demand while entering campus premises or using campus facilities.
7. Students must not engage in any activities which disturbs the good educational
Students engaged in such activities may be subject to disciplinary actions that may
include expulsion or suspension from campus.
8. Campus may notify all other rules and regulations or code of conduct of students from
time. All Students
must abide by all rules and regulations of campus and T.U/NEB.
I agree with all the